One in five Australian employees report that they have taken time off work due to feeling mentally unwell in the past 12 months. Untreated mental health conditions have a significant impact on many organisations and reportedly cost Australian workplaces approximately $10.9 billion per year.
Employee stress is a growing concern for organisations today and COPE Centre offers a comprehensive work stress treatment program to help employees deal effectively with stress in the workplace.
- Feeling anxious, depressed or changes in mood
- Poor work performance, difficulties concentrating on work tasks and loss of interest.
- Sleeping difficulties.
- Social withdrawal.
- Use of alcohol or drugs to cope with stress
- Physical health difficulties (headaches, stomach problems).
- Helping organisations/employees identify and act on the causes of stress
- Stress risk assessments
- Identification/ causes of stress
- Physiological impact of stress
- Goal development
- Education about factors that moderate the impact of stress i.e. coping strategies
- Monitoring stressors
- Coping skills training
- Relaxation training
- Sleep hygiene education
- Conflict-resolution training
- Coping with major events
- Development of personal action plans
COPE is your EAP provider of choice
If you want to create a positive and supportive workplace culture and would like further support for your employees’ health and wellbeing, contact COPE