What is an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)?
An Employee Assistance Program is a confidential and professional service to help employees with any work or personal issues they may be dealing with, and encourage personal and organisational wellbeing.
Our EAP is designed to enhance psychological wellbeing and work performance of employees as well as assisting them for any mental health concerns they may have. COPE Centre offers a range of counselling and workshop options for personal and professional development.
Leadership & Management
We provide leadership and management training programs to improve coaching and influencing capabilities of management teams and executives.
We provide employees with training and counselling resources to promote a healthy workplace environment and improve productivity and overall wellbeing in the workplace.
Workshops & Counselling
We provide organisations and their employees with a range of workshops as well as the option for one-on-one counselling sessions, which can be delivered either face-to-face or online.
Our EAP Structure
Why are Employee Assistance Programs Important?
A healthy workplace will ensure overall greater organisational efficiency and productivity.
Putting employees’ health and wellbeing at the forefront is imperative to ensure businesses are accomplishing productivity and targets, maintaining successful client and employee relationships and ensuring efficient workflow. After all, what is an organisation without its’ employees?
By engaging in an EAP, it is ensured that there are fewer days taken on leave, less workers’ compensation costs and decreased staff inefficiencies. This will ensure less financial expenditure and generate greater organisational growth.
Benefits of an EAP
Providing a healthy and safe workplace benefits all workers. Some of the financial benefits of an EAP comprise:
- A health care value component which includes workers compensation and salary continuance insurance savings.
- A human capital value component representing savings in reducing absenteeism, presenteeism (reduced productivity while at work) and turnover and improving engagement and morale.
- An organisational value component comprising cost savings in regard to issues such as safety risks, employee grievances and legal claims and the positive benefits of demonstrating employee concern and support.
- An EAP will return far more than it costs.
- EAPs are fully tax deductible through WH&S and HR initiatives.
- An EAP can manage critical incidents in the workplace.
What an EAP can assist you with
Our EAP clinical psychologist has experience with wide range of issues and works exclusively with employees and their family members.
If you are interested in empowering your staff for superior results in their work or personal lives, then COPE Centre is your EAP provider of choice. COPE is well located, just 5 minutes from Perth CBD with public transport and street parking easily accessible.