We match and customise treatment to individual needs, strengths and personal situation. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and we promise to be there for you every step of your journey.
If you come to us via your GP with a mental health care plan, you are eligible for a Medicare rebate of $129.55 with our clinical psychologist.
APPOINTMENTS MADE EASY
No more waiting lists. No more sifting through profiles. Simply book online to get started. We are always accepting new clients. We can fit you in quickly and appointments are offered on weekdays, with flexible after-hours appointments available.
Evidence-based psychological care that’s based on the latest research on the most effective approaches to assessing and treating mental health difficulties.
What is Depression
Seeking help is a sign of strength
We work with all ages across the lifespan including, adults, children, adolescents, and older adults.
Reach out today. Get the help you deserve.
How can COPE help with depression?
- Our psychologists are highly experienced in treating depression.
- Our treatment is a person-centred treatment.
- We use a variety of evidence-based methods to treat each client uniquely and effectively.
- We help you get back on track and provide you with the tools to overcome depression.
- Our methods aim to equip you with lasting skills and tools for emotional health, resilience and well-being.
The good news is that with the right help you can overcome depression or learn how to live a meaningful and fulfilling life while managing your depression.
COPE Centre is located just 5 minutes from Perth CBD with public transport easily accessible. There is plenty of street parking on Havelock and Hay street and a parking station is located on Parliament Place. The front entrance is accessible from Hay Street.