QUALITY ASSESSMENT and PSYCOLOGICAL INTERVENTION
COPE offers a range of psychometric testing that provides valuable insights and assistance for managing serious problem behaviours, identifying underlying issues, and aiding diagnosis and treatment. COPE conducts assessments most commonly for adult ADHD which involves a battery of assessments following the gold standard of adult ADHD diagnosis. In addition we offer clinical personality assessment, clinical mental health diagnosis and career assessments.
Seeking help is a sign of strength
- We provide high quality, professional and confidential mental health treatment for various psychological disorders. We work with all ages across the lifespan including, adults, children, adolescents, and older adults.
- We provide psychological assessments for people in a variety of situations including:
- Medico-legal reports
- Cognitive assessments (WISC, WAIS)
- Psychiatric assessments (PTSD, depression, adjustment disorder, ADHD & autism in adults and children)
- Personality assessments
- NDIS Applications
- Medicare & Disability Support Pension Applications
- Parenting capacity reports
- Personal injury psychological assessment
- Child protection matters
- Separation and divorce matters
Our reports include:
- Comprehensive background information to identify factors relevant to the situation.
- Psychometric testing – personality (MMPI), anger, trauma, and mental health as appropriate.
- Clear, scientifically-based conclusions and practical recommendations.
- Fees and charges apply depending on the scope of the assessment conducted including the number of face-to-face assessment sessions conducted as well as the length and scope of the final report.
Evidence-based psychological care is based on the latest research about the most effective approaches to assessing and treating mental health difficulties individuals may be experiencing.